Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Lips Are Sealed....


Liz


Hey There.. sorry for the delay of hotties, but we got a nice treat for you today and her body is sick without even doing a single crunch. If I tried that approach, well I'd look like I do today.. a nice, out of shape, slob. If you haven't looked already... check out the beautiful lips from the pic above. Are you kidding me? Hands where I can see 'em, pervs. Anyways, here is a little description from Liz.

I'm a student at Temple majoring in History Secondary Education so I can become a high school teacher. I'm a server at The Draught Horse Pub. I love listening to music, going to concerts, hanging out with friends and going to restuarants. My dog is my world. I'm a rocker at heart. I love to cook and travel! I take no shit but I've got a big heart. I've got no problem speaking my mind on anything, especailly politics. I love a good glass of white wine but will never turn down drink; beer, liquor..whatever. I'm Ukrainian. Overall, I'm the best of both worlds: professional, well-mannered and intellegent with a wild side and an outgoing personality that garentees fun!

Imagine this one teaching your teenage boys. The jaws drop as she walks in to class. She cooks as well... WIFEY. Here is a little more about her.

I'm a slacker
Food and sunshine makes me happy.
I'm cynical and sarcastic.
DONT ever tickle me.
Music makes my world go 'round.
I like colorful stuff
I'm always running late.
I'm extremely opinionated.
I like being outdoors.
I like thunderstorms.
I dont ever shut up.
I'm always bored.
I believe in karma and energy.
I wish I could fly.
I drive way too much, way too fast.
I love HUGS!
I just want to be loved.


Tip of the Day
Q: What do you look for in a Guy, top 3 Qualities?
A: Top 3 Qualities in a Guy...

1) PERSONALITY!!! If you can make me smile, you're a keeper. I want a guy with a good heart, a good mind, good manners, great energy, a good sense of humor and someone who is not afraid to be honest and be themselves! I'm not interested in how smooth you are or how original you think your lines are; I'm interested in you as a person. Also, it's sexy when a guy keeps his future in mind. No girl wants a couch potato! Oh and fellas, CHIVALRY GOES A LONG WAY! ;)

2)Conversation. Everyone's got a story to tell. I could talk for hours so when I meet a guy who can make me shut up and listen, I know he's interesting and I've got a lot to learn from him. Girls love to talk so we like men who listen but can also hold their own in conversation.

3) Physically, I look for something unique. Every girl wants a guy who's good looking with a nice body but I like something that sets you apart from all the other fish in the sea. Whether you have amazing eyes, your own style, or a crooked smile, I'll be more interested if something about you just stands out from the other 50 Abercrombie models at the bar or club that night.

0 comments: